Liebster means "favourite" in German, and the award is given by peers to fellow bloggers who have been able to inspire despite their small following. I was nominated for the award by Shirley Rose, who makes lovely cards of her own. Thank you Shirley!
Once accepted, an award recipient must "pay it forward" by completing the following steps:
- Post the award to your blog.
- Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
- Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.
- Cards by Dorothy - Dorothy's cards are simple and use a lot of embossing which I find very pretty.
- Crafty Rika - Erika's cards are playful and fun, but classic at the same time. Her layouts remind me of some of the ones I have used only a lot less messy!
- Desert Diva - Hannelie is a digital stamper who combines clean lines with lovely colour combinations. She makes me want to try some digi stamps even though I find them intimidating!
- Scrappin Fab Pam - Pam's cards are deceptively simple. I can tell there are a lot of steps in putting her cards together, which is totally worth it because they are beautiful!
- Scrapping Spot - Lisa uses lots of graphic prints in an elegant way, and uses colour in a way that makes me question why I'm not doing it that way too!