I haven't set any eyelets for awhile, so I kind of went to town with my Crop-a-dile. I really like the sewing effect with the ribbon.
To add colour to the inside I used my Cuttlebug to cut the smallest circle from my die set. I inked them and adhered them randomly. Overall this was a really a fun card to make! And I think my husband enjoyed me making something for him for a change, lol. :)
I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Catered Crop - Ravenous for Ribon Quickfire
- Daring Cardmakers - Tessellation
- Color Throwdown - Ridinghood Red, Pumpkin Spice, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
- Creative Craft Challenges - Boys Will be Boys
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - 100th Challenge Celebration - Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant - Lets See Those Layers
I've used the following supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip. Crate Paper Toybox collection 6x6 pad.
Stamp Sets: Stampin' Up! Bitty Birthday, Inviting. KI Memories Party Icons.
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Chestnut Roan, Creamy Brown. Memories Black.
Markers and Pens: Bic Mark It! blue Skies Blue, Ky Lime, Margarita Green, Woodsy Brown, Honey Brown, Rambunctious Red, Oceanview Blue, Summer Melon. Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Stardust Pen.
Embellishments: Recollections Eyelets, Crate Paper Toybox Collection Sew Brads, hemp twine from stash, red ribbon from stash.
Adhesives: Tombo Mono Adhesive Runner permanent, foam squares.
Tools: Paper Trimmer, scissors, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Crop-a-dile, Cuttlebug.