This is my third post of the day and I thought I'd 'sneak' another sneak peek in before the day was done. (Ha, ha! See what I did there, lol).
The centre of the card was decorated with a panel of white, stamped with a sentiment from a new set called 'Winter Scenes', and some scraps.
This is my last sneak peek of the day, but I will be showing some new sets tomorrow, then the official blog hop starts on Tuesday. See you then!
Here are the supplies I used for my card:
Card Stock: Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Gina K Designs Pure White, Lily Bee Designs Jingle
6x6 Tiny Tablet.
Stamps: Marks Finest Papers Mountain Selections, Winter Scenes.
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink, Versafine Onyx Black
Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up! Gold.
Embellishments: May Arts Seam Binding, gold mesh from stash, Scrappin' Supplies rhinestones.
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, foam squares, glue dots.
Tools: Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, Tonic paper distresser, heat tool.
I would like to enter into the following challenges:
- Creative Craft Challenges - Bingo (Distress/ Stamps/ Bling)
- Cards for Men - Christmas Cards
- Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Moving Along with the Times - Going Dotty
- Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes
- Stampin for the Weekend - Use some Texture
- Allsorts - Bring on the Bling
- Hiding in my Craftroom - Christmas
- Catered Crop - Silver or Gold