Wednesday 6 February 2013

Simple Birthday - Card Class Day 4

Homework for day 4 at Clean and Simple Card Classes 2   was to create a card with white space.  White space doesn't necessarily mean white, just negative or blank space on a card. I struggled with this one for a long time!  I have such a hard time to let things be, I always want to keep adding stuff.  I think I did ok with today's card but I'm still not sure.  What do you think?




I used the following supplies on this card:

Card Stock:  Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Pure White

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Ivy & Blossoms, Recipe Card Starters

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx black

Markers:  Bic Mark Its, Copic R20, YG03, 0

Embellishments:  My Mind's Eye Indie Chic tape, peachycheap.com washi tape, Recollections rhinestones.

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)