Friday 8 February 2013

Salty Goodness - Card Class Day 8

The lesson for day 8 of Clean and Simple Card Making 2  involved inking and stamping techniques.  Techniques are my favourite!  I loved everything that they showed in the class, but I particularly fell in love with the technique shown by Kristina Werner.  Once you are done water colouring a piece you simply sprinkle salt on the wet paper, and these great little star bursts form as the paper dries.  I love it and I can totally see doing this over and over!






Supplies I used:

Card Stock:  Neenah Solar White, water colour paper (I'm not sure what brand).

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Today Tomorrow and Always

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

Markers: Stampin' Up!  Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum

Embellishments:  We R Memory Keepers Bakers Twine, Recollections rhinestones, table salt.

Adhesive: Foam squares.

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Ek success flourish punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)