Friday 8 February 2013

City Birthday - Card Class Day 7

The 7th lesson for Clean and Simple Card Making 2 involved one layer cards again, this time incorporating larger stamps into your design.  I created a card similar to the one made by Julie Ebersole.  At first I wasn't happy with the splotchyness of the ink I used, and then the texture of the embossing powder, but after looking at it for a while I decided I liked it after all. :)






Supplies used:

Card Stock:  Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Pure White.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Big City, Today Tomorrow and Always

Ink:  Stampin' Up!  Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze.  Versamark Watermark Ink.  Versafine Onyx Black.

Embossing Powder:  American Crafts Zing Neon Pink.

Embellishments:  Recollections Rhinestones

Adhesive:  Foam squares

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, heat tool.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)