Wednesday 6 February 2013

Die Cut Love - Card Class Bonus Day

On Saturday Clean and Simple Card Making 2 had a bonus class surrounding die cuts.  I love die cuts!  Our homework was to create a card using die cuts, and so I thought I would use my Cricut Mini.  Here is what I came up with:




Supplies:

Card Stock:  Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Pure White

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Love, Love, Love

Ink:  Stampin' Up!  Real Red

Marker:  Stampin' Up Real Red, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star

Cricut Cartridge:  Basic Shapes

Embossing Folder:  Lifestyle Crafts Sweethearts

Embellishments:  We R Memory Keepers Baker's Twine, Ranger Glossy Accents

Adhesive:  Foam squares

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, Cuttlebug, Cricut Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)