Friday 8 February 2013

CAS Hello - Card Class Day 6

Day 6 at Clean and Simple Card Making 2 was another lesson involving sketches.  I always have trouble with other people's sketches as I find I can't always visualize what I'm going to do.  More sketches mean more practice! I chose the same sketch that Kristina Werner used, except I made the top folding card a portrait oriented one instead of landscape.





Supplies used for this card:

Card Stock:  Stampin' Up!  Old Olive, Neenah Dessert Storm, Neenah Solar White.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Cracked Hello, Today Tomorrow and Always

Ink:  Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Chestnut Roan, Versamark Watermark Ink, Versafine Onyx Black

Embossing Powder:  Recollections Fine Detail Snow, Martha Stewart Gloss

Embellishments:  Twinery Bakers Twine,  Recollections rhinestones

Colouring Medium:  Bic Mark Its

Adhesive:  Scotch ATG, foam squares, Glossy Accents

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart Score board, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)