Saturday 15 February 2014

Get Inspired - Barn Wood (Part 2)

Hi Everyone, happy Saturday!  Its my turn to contribute for our Get Inspired column over at MFP Speedy TV!



Today I am using a lovely photo provided by MariLynn last week:



 So pretty!  Here is what I came up with:





I enjoyed making this card, and I used a Mark's Finest Papers' set called Glad Glads.  Its a set I find myself returnning to over and over.   

For the background I used a woodgrain patterned paper and added some Tim Holtz Picket Fence crackle paint.  I love this background.  Once I coloured and trimmed the flower I added some burlap ribbon, wooden heart, sentiment, and rhinestones.  I always love the contrast of natural feeling elements with the sparkle of  rhinestones.  

What do you think, are you feeling inspired? If you are we'd love it if you leave a link in the comments! :)

As I mentioned before, this post is part of the  Get Inspired page at MFP Speedy TV .   If you are not a member of MFP Speedy TV, its a free social networking site focused on stamping and cardmaking with MFP stamps.  In additon to our column you will find lots of inspiration, including other informative columns on a daily basis, so why not click over and see what you are missing!

So thats it for me this week! Next week I will have some new inspiration for you, see you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)