- Paper of choice. I used plain white, but you could use any patterned paper, glimmer paper, or specialty paper you like.
- Stamp set. I'm using Mark's Finest Papers Poinsettia Blooms.
- Versamark Watermark Ink.
- Embossing powder. I used Stampin' Up! Silver.
- Anti-static pad. I'm using an Embossing Buddy from Stampin' Up!
- Coffee filter to catch your extra embossing powder.
- Heat tool.
- Foam Squares.
- Glitter pen.
Rub your paper with the anti-static pad, then stamp your image several times with Versamark ink. I stamped 3 images, you can do as many as you like.
Add embossing powder and tap off the excess into a coffee filter. I know many people use scrap paper or a plastic embossing tray, but I find powder sticks to embossing trays, and I would rather use my scrap paper for projects. Also I find that coffee filters contain the powder better are easier to direct the excess powder back into the jar.
Heat emboss your images.
Fussy cut your images making each one smaller than the last.
Add foam tape to the back of each image.
Add glitter pen to the smallest image.
Layer your images making sure they line up before adhering.
Your 3-D embellishment is complete! Isn't it pretty?! Click here to see my completed project. :)