Tuesday 8 October 2013

MFP October Sneak Peek (a little late)

Hi everyone,

I missed posting this yesterday so today you will get two posts!  In this first one I'll show you the extra set and mini sets that Mark's Finest Papers has put out this month. 

First I'll show you the extra sneak release called "Works of Art".


This is a lovely set, and I love the little stamps you can add to the back of your card to make them seem even more special for the recipient.    I had fun making some pretty note cards:


 




 Aren't these pretty?  I love how they turned out and these cards inspired what became several unintentional trends for my cards this month - square cards, kraft, colouring with water colour markers on kraft, fussy cutting, and embossing vellum.  So many fun techniques that look lovely together!  I didn't use these techniques on every card, but throughout the week you'll definitely see these themes! :)

For my second set of cards I used this month's mini stamp set called "Wise Men".


Such lovely classic Christmas images and sentiments!  This stamp is mini, but it packs a punch with its versatility.   Here is what I came up with:








I hope you enjoyed my cards!  Stay tuned because the post for the first day of the blog hop will be coming up shortly! :)



3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)