Monday 15 April 2013

MFP April Sneak Peak

Hi everyone!  Its been a while and its almost time for another Mark's Finest Papers blog hop.  That means that its time to show you the extra set and mini set for the month.

First I'll show you the mini set called "You May Bow".


This month I decided that for each set I would make each card a similar layout with different colours and patterns.  That way you can see how versatile the stamps are.  Here is what I came up with for the first set:





Fun eh?  I love the crown and can think of so many different uses for it.

The second set is soooo cute, called "Zoo Friends".


I absolutely love this set.  My little guy has years of birthday parties ahead of him and I can see using this set frequently.  Here is what I came up with today:




But this set isn't just for birthday cards:




This elephant is my favourite. :)

There are a lot more great sets in store for you this week so don't forget to come back tomorrow! :)


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards! Your work is always stunning! I think I like the giraffe best of all the animals in the set but LOL, I used the monkey!!!! :) Can't wait to see all your creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy - great card - nice crowns but I think your little animal cards are really cute. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the beautifully embossed crowns. I especially like the gold one. The little animal cards are just adorable. So many things that we can do with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! like the embossed crowns and I agree your zoo animal cards are adorable.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Cathy, you were busy!. All of your card are wonderful! The embossed growns are beautiful! And, the Zoo Friends are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous royal cards! Your animals look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've outdone yourself, Cathy. What beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)