Tuesday 5 March 2013

MFP Featured Designer and Water Colour Card

Hi everyone!  Can you believe it's March already?  2013 is going by fast, and for the second time this year I am lucky enough to be a featured designer at the Mark's Finest Papers blog!


For my second time as featured designer I decided to create a tutorial around water colouring, one of my favourite techniques. We have had so much slush, snow, and generally yucky winter weather in the last few weeks that I'm so ready for spring!  With that in mind I thought the set called "Hum Along" would be fun to play with for this technique.  Click here to see my tutorial. :)

And here is the card I came up with:





I used the following supplies:

Card Stock:  Neenah Desert Storm, Stampin' Up watercolour paper

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Hum Along

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark Watermark Ink

Embossing Powder:  Recollections Fine Detail Snow

Markers:  Stampin' Up!  Stampin' Write

Twine:  Twinery Bakers Twine

Adhesive:  Foam Squares

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Cuttlebug, Lifestyle Crafts Bloom embossing folder set, Tonic Tim Holtz paper distresser, heat tool, water brush.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)