Sunday 15 July 2012

New Challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy!!



Hey everyone!  Just a reminder that there is a new challenge over at Pause Dream Enjoy.  Challenge #28 asks you to create a project with a jungle theme. You could win a great prize!  Lynn from Boots and Bling Time is sponsoring this week's challenge and offering this great prize pack:


This prize consists of 4 great coordinating products from Paula Deen (yes, that Paula Deen, lol) - a 6"x6" Paper Pack, Tag Book, 3D Embellishments, and package of Flowers.
 
As I was away this week I didn't get a chance to participate, but the rest of the DT did an awesome job with their projects.  You can see them  here, which is where you can also link up your creation to particpate. Make sure you do so by Thursday, July 19th at midnight eastern time to be entered for the prize. Of course if you want to participate and you don't get the chance you have until the end of the year to catch up with this and previous challenges.  :)

BTW, I have great Pause Dream Enjoy related news.  Before I was officially a member of the DT I had entered a few of the June challenges and this project was randomly chosen as winner for Canada!  How exciting!

Winners - grab your button!

Janis assures me that my project was chosen randomly,  but I am still excited! And I will be receiving a Close To My Heart Stamp set!  I can't wait! See, it does pay to play.  :)

Now that Ì`m home I still have to unpack, do a ton of laundry, and organize, but once I`m done I am itching to get some crafting done.  Stay tuned, I will probably be posting some projects in a few days!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)