Wednesday 16 May 2012

Exciting Stuff.

Hello there!  Hope you had a lovely weekend, and that all you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!  My husband, son and I went to visit my in-laws this weekend and we had a great visit, although I must say that two year old Zach probably had the best time since Grammie and Grampie got to spoil him a bit, lol.  Of course good things must come to an end so today everything was back to normal.

Well, almost normal.  I got some great news over the past couple of days.  First, I found out that my card "Jewelry for your Birthday" won the Speedy Fox Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.  I won a lovely stamp set that I can't wait to get my little hands on!  :)

Then, I found out that I was picked to be one of the June Guest Designers at Craft Your Passion Challenges.  I am soooooo excited about this!  I have so many ideas floating in my head for upcoming challenges, I can't wait to jump in and join in!

And, as they say, good things tend to come in threes.  My card "Mother's Day is coming" was randomly chosen at Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings to receive a gift certificate for some Really Reasonable Ribbon.  How awesome is that?!

So all in all I had a great weekend!  On top of all that I get a short work week due to the upcoming Victoria Day long weekend -  I was supposed to work Saturday but now I have it off so it will be my second long weekend in a row!  I feel some serious crafting coming on!!

Have a great week everyone :)

UPDATE:  I just found out that Jewelry for your Birthday won the 1st place prize at The Cuttlebug Spot, this time  a Micheals gift certificate!  I am so lucky, and I am so grateful!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)